Sunday, April 27, 2008

Look at me....

well, I'm all settled in now as you can see by my mess strewn everywhere. Turns out tomorrow I'm not needed till 3ish so I have to go buy a cell phone down the street and explore a bit more. I have some pretty cool roommates right now. They are from Manchester and London and they're traveling around the U.S and Canada just for fun and planning stuff as they go.... quite adventurous I say. I also have to start figuring out food. It's pretty cool here cause there is a kitchen on each floor with a fridge and stuff so i'll probably go grocery shopping pretty early tomorrow and try and get some stuff planned out. It's so overwhelming being here because of it's sheer size. It's hard to keep the feeling that you're still a unique individual when there are just so many people. Anyway I have a headache and I need to sleep so i'ma do that. I'm homesick right now but I'm sure that will change once I get to work.

Love to all
Dan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic!! Have an exciting day tomorrow! NM

Syd said...

Miss you Dan! You'll have a blast! Woooooo NYC!!!!