Sunday, April 27, 2008

Waiting....

I'm waiting in the airport right now for my flight. It was so confusing finding the U.S sign in cause it's different from everywhere else. Anyway I finally got it all done and everyone was super nice but for customs there was this woman who was so condescending. She was like questioning the shit out of me for no reason and with no motive. Frig, "who is this woman you're working with" "oh tell me what she shoots and why" like fuck off this is none of your damn business haha anyway thats what's up. I'm jamming out to some tunes trying to stay relaxed but honestly I'm freaking out. So many questions of what i'm gonna do when I get there. Probably go get a subway pass today and explore around brooklyn a little. I also gotta find somewhere to get a cell and I just don't know where to go. Ah well, i'll get it all figured out even if it takes me a bit.

DDDDDAaaaaann

No comments: