Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The shoot


The fashion show was something else completely. I found it kinda funny that all the girls looked alike. Obviously their clothes were different but in terms of their body types and bone structure of the face. They were all really skinny and it looked unhealthy (probably was). Nevertheless it was a neat experience but I definitely felt out of place. I stood off on the side and listened to my music cause I didn't even want to try mingling. Hannah and I went out for dinner and then I came back watched a film with a group of people at the hostel and crashed. I gotta get ready for work right now but i'll throw another of these up when stuff gets interesting.

Love to all
Dan

1 comment:

swanvil said...

Well it sounds like and interesting experience if nothing else, watching how these professional model shoots are in NYC. I think I would feel out of place too.

Thanks for blogging, I know it is hard to find time but we are always interested in what you are doing.

My new computer arrived today but since Quadrangle was here, and then the dishwasher completely packed in, I have not had any time to try it out other than see that it tourned on ok!

nm